SBA Award Winning Pittsburgh CPA: Accounting, QuickBooks, and Consulting Services
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants;
- Member of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants;
- Western Pa Small Business Financial Services Champion of the Year, awarded by the Small Business Administration;
- The number one provider of QuickBooks services in Greater Pittsburgh with nine Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors;
- Dennis Piper & Associates sponsors over 20 QuickBooks Training Seminars a year in cooperation with the Duquesne, St. Vincent and Slippery Rock Small Business Development Centers;
- Fourteen Professionals on Staff, including six Certified Public Accountants;
- We provide One-Stop Shopping for your business; Accounting and Auditing Services, Tax Services, Business Consulting Services, and QuickBooks services.
Pittsburgh Small Business Accounting, Tax, Financial & Strategic Planning
Dennis Piper & Associates is a full-service local Greater Pittsburgh CPA firm providing accounting, tax, financial, and strategic planning since 1998. We measure our own success by our clients’ dynamic and innovative stories of success, knowing that we have played a key role in helping them achieve their goals. Dennis Piper & Associates is focused on providing the local service and attention you deserve, delivered by a talented team of professionals.
Hot Accounting Topics
QuickBooks Tips &Topics
September 10, 2013: QuickBooks Made Easy Seminar in cooperation with Saint Vincent Small Business Development Center (Tuesday 9:00 AM to noon)
September 24, 2013: QuickBooks Advanced Training Seminar in cooperation with Saint Vincent Small Business Development Center (Tuesday 9:00 AM to noon)
**November 7, 2013: 2013 Year-End Tax Saving Strategies for Small Business by Shamus Brennan, CPA, in cooperation with Duquesne University Small Business Development Center (Thursday 9:00 AM to noon)
**November 8, 2013: How To Analyze and Read Financial Statements by Brian Beerman, CPA of Beerman, Piper & Associates LLC in cooperation with Duquesne University Small Business Development Center (Friday 9:00 AM to noon)