Need an experienced accounting firm with knowledge and resources to address complex business issues?
Our attest and accounting practice provides traditional services such as compilations, reviews, audits, and preparation of financial statements; however, our team of experienced professionals also provides much more.
Beerman, Piper & Associates, LLC is eager to learn more about your business and are only satisfied when we have truly helped improve your business. We take a business person’s approach to providing services.
Award-Winning Accounting Firm’s Audit and Accounting Services include:
- Cost-effective audits and high-value recommendations
- Reviews, compilations, and preparation of financial statements
- Cash flow projections
- Internal control evaluation
- Profit planning and budgeting
- Assistance with establishing and maintaining banking relationships
- Coordination of personal and business financial affairs
- Year-end planning
Beerman, Piper & Associates, LLC, not only provides traditional attest accounting and tax services, but has the knowledge and resources to address the complex and important issues that arise in operating your business.
Our professionals have significant industry expertise in various types of businesses, including technology, manufacturing, construction, natural resources, non-profit organizations, professional service firms, and minority-owned businesses. We work very closely with our clients on a variety of matters. Our team approach and industry expertise provide our clients with access to an experienced team that is truly committed to the success of your organization.
Our Professionals Provide a Variety of Audit Services:
- Advising of changes in financial reporting requirements, and more importantly, providing a thorough understanding of the impact of new accounting and reporting requirements on financial statements.
- Providing meaningful and practical recommendations for improvements on internal control procedures and policies.
- Tailoring specific attestation engagements (e.g., performance of agreed-upon procedures) to specific situations and transactions that need close monitoring.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing computer systems and accounting software.
- Review financing alternatives including lines of credit, term loans, private placements, etc.
- Conducting financial statement audits for pension and profit sharing plans.
- Analyzing financial statements and making comparisons to other organizations within the same industry.