Internal Audit Services by Pittsburgh Certified Public Accountants
Our firm’s Audit Process evaluates the effectiveness of your business processes and recommends ways to improve efficiency.
One result of a company’s rapid growth and size is an increasingly complex internal control environment. Financial and operational risks become more difficult to monitor and address through a company’s existing structure. Often these rapidly growing companies only focus on the bottom line, while ignoring other business factors. While some companies choose to outsource the entire internal audit service function, many companies will prefer to co-source with internal audit or finance staff to address selectively, financial reporting processes and controls.
Internal Audit Service and Special Project Auditing
Beerman, Piper & Associates, LLC, an accounting firm in Pittsburgh, provides internal audit services to a variety of companies. Our firm’s audit process evaluates the effectiveness of an organization’s business processes and results in recommendations to improve the efficiency of these processes. We are well qualified to serve as business consultants to organizations that are looking for special project auditing.
We Function Effectively and Efficiently in a Process Audit Capacity by:
- Communicating the idea that control and adding value to the company is everyone’s job
- Helping adopt a continuous improvement culture across the organization
- Assisting management at all levels with continuous risk assessment
- Building controls into processes, not adding them on
- Utilizing new technology to mechanize certain portions of the control process
- Eliminating redundant or excessive control processes
- Being consultative business partners with operating management
- Implementing a risk-focused audit approach to maximize effectiveness and minimize control costs
- Utilizing a “multi-disciplinary” approach, i.e., for projects co-developed with management
- Selecting an appropriately experienced team from among our resources
- Responding quickly to your requests and diverse needs in a timely fashion
Our analysis of business processes allows organizations to save time and money. We believe in the total service concept, and therefore, consider continuous business consultation as an adjunct to our internal audit engagement. If you are considering special project audit outsourcing, our internal audit team will ensure that the appropriate resources are aligned with your organization’s needs at the appropriate points in each project at the appropriate time. Right people, right place, right time are the tenets of our service model.
We have a proven record of helping companies through a project-specific approach. Project teams are staffed with well-qualified professionals who have the appropriate backgrounds to bring realistic solutions to your company’s management team.
Internal Control Audit, Internal Financial Audit, and Business Process Audit.
We have many different service offerings specifically suited to meet our clients’ needs. As your company grows, it will need access to experts in a variety of fields. Our internal audit outsourcing services provide a fresh, objective point of view, which leads to operational efficiencies and new ideas. Let our core competencies work for you.
Internal auditing services include but are not limited to: internal control audit, internal financial audit, and business process audit.