The right real estate accounting and tax insights can protect and strengthen your investments.
For developers, owners, and investors, real estate is rich with business opportunities, but the nuances of the tax code and compliance mean that you may not be as strategic with your investments as your competitors.
Bring in experts to elevate your bottom line with…
Real Estate Tax Advisory and Compliance Services:
- Tax liability and tax deferral planning to reach your best-case scenario
- Tax services, including return preparations, entity selection considerations, partnership taxation consulting, transaction assistance and analysis, passive activity rules, alternative minimum tax (AMT) issues, and representation before the IRS
- Cost Segregation Studies to improve current cash flow by accelerating depreciation on new construction or existing properties
- Like-Kind (1031) Exchanges utilized for the deferral of taxes on the gain from the sale of like-kind property
- Ownership considerations, including business continuation and transition, succession planning, business or property valuations, estate, and gift considerations
Assurance Services for the Pittsburgh Real Estate Industry:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations, including those subject to the reporting requirements of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and cost certifications
- Cash flow analysis and forecasts
- Benchmarking and ratio analysis as compared with industry standards
We are active in a number of industry organizations, including the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), the Urban Land Institute (ULI) and the Builder’s Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh (BAMP). We know the space and understand your goals.
Let Us Help
We can help you achieve your business goals. Call 412-826-8600 to schedule a Free Consultation or click the button below.