Are You Ready for the New Tax Law?
If you’re a developer, owner or investor in commercial and/or residential real estate rentals, you’ll want to leverage the new tax law offering a 20% deduction on pass-through income.
We can provide smart real estate tax advice that helps you harness this and other favorable tax laws to grow your real estate investments – and avoid costly mistakes.
Here is a sampling of how we can help:
- Assess tax liability and deferral options
- Choose the best entity designation
- Assist with tax services like return preparations, partnership taxation consulting, transaction assistance and analysis, passive activity rules, alternative minimum tax (AMT) issues and representation before the IRS
- Leverage depreciation
- Recommend improvements that benefit your business
- Conduct cost segregation studies to improve cash flow
Let our team of experts put real estate tax strategies to work for your business.