Small Business Retirement & Benefits Planning by SBA Award Winning CPA Firm in Pittsburgh, PA
We specialize in retirement plans for small businesses.
Small businesses face increasing demands for retirement benefits for rank-and-file employees as well as newly enhanced opportunities for their principals. Now more than ever, Dennis Piper & Associates, P.C. can help you understand the new opportunities available, and to provide the ongoing tax planning services you need most. Together, we can create small retirement plans that will suit your company’s needs. We specialize in retirement plans for small businesses.
- Review of practical plan options and matching this to your business needs
- The new “inside” Roth – is it really 10 times better than the old “outside” one?
- Playing catch up with retirement plans – a new game
- Increasing benefits for participants and deductions for businesses
- SIMPLE and 401(k) plans that provide added benefits
- Eliminating the money purchase plan in favor of a more flexible profit-sharing plan
- Compliance: What the IRS and DOL need to know
- How top-heaviness has gone on a diet
- The benefit of an employer-sponsored IRA
- New ways for highly compensated employees to contribute more to their plans
For more information contact Bonson, Piper & Associates, LLC